Aircraft Workshop Technician
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Workshop Mechanic on a permanent basis. As the Workshop Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic/certifier as allocated.
Role: Aircraft Workshop Technician
Salary: Upon Application
Shift Pattern: Monday – Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 1pm
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Always observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the clients MOE.
- Ensure that you always keep your personal work area and the facility clean and tidy.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the business.
Experience & Qualifications
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge in a similar environment with hands on working experience
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer