AOG Stores & Logistics Officer
Gatwick, West Sussex
Share this job
I am looking for a AOG Stores & Logistics Officer to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the AOG Stores & Logistics Officer, you will be working within a small team reporting to the Head of Orations – Airframe, the AOG Stores & Logistics Officer will provide support ensuring customer requests are fulfilled.
Role: AOG Stores & Logistics Officer
Contract: Permanent – 12-hour shifts working 4 on 4 off
- Dealing with customer requests for materials, sales & exchange enquiries
- Sourcing & ordering materials for customer demands out of hours.
- Meeting AOG deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Preparing orders for shipments to venders and customers
- Expediting deliveries with couriers
- Working under strict time constraints.
- Data entry on mainframe computer.
- Maintaining an organized filing system.
- Receiving materials into the company from suppliers.
- Quality control Inspection of materials received.
- Handling and storage of aeronautical parts including electro sensitive devices.
- Dealing with queries and reject parts
- Packing parts for dispatch either domestic or export
- Upkeep of shipping documentation
- Liaise with personnel in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company
- To carry out any other reasonable task as may be deemed appropriate from time to time
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level to include Maths and English
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained from working within a Stores or Logistics environment.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Good organisational and working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Capable of presenting findings analysis of records concisely to other team members
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving entrepreneurial working environment.
- Forklift licence
- Hazardous goods in transit certificate an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Quantum Inventory system is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Systems Design Engineer
Material Inventory Controller
Operations Manager – Warehouse
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Magasinier aèronautique – NTE Airport