Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit an Armament Technician to fulfil a 1 year contract renewable contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: Armament Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Due to the nature of this opportunity we can only consider applicants form Europe/UK/US/South Africa.
Tasks & Duties:
- Providing advice on technical problems Helicopter repair and maintenance.
- Solve the problems of maintenance and proper operation of the necessary components and parts of the system.
- Decides the correct procedures necessary to repair the rolled arming equipment.
- Diagnosing recurrent malfunctions and taking the correct measures before starting the repair and preparing material reports and necessities missing.
- Decides the extent of the need to dismantle, repair or replace the aircraft parts in order to complete the work.
- Repair of inspection malfunctions such as the Helicopter machine gun, launch aids, missile carrier and devices control.
- Inspection of the Helicopter and determining the type of inspection it needs.
- Prepare the reports of the necessary materials missing.
- Evaluates the individual’s performance.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Holds certificates in the same specialty on helicopters type (Cougar).
- He has knowledge in the basics of mechanical engineering, fluids , electricity and wiring of helicopters and has familiarity with the internal parts of the aircraft and its connections Which leads to the operation, loading, downloading and firing of weapons in addition to the foundations safety.
- Graduated from military or an equivalent civilian institute.
- Attained the 12 educational level or above
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written with minimum grade 85%.
- To have experience not less than (10) years in the specialty of Cougar helicopters.
- Must have practiced the same major in the last three (3) years.
- The ability to specify the type of maintenance required by a particular part of the armament system that the helicopters needs.
- Be able to interpret technical drawings of the helicopter armament system extensions.
- be able to decide what kind of maintenance is required to repair faulty parts of the helicopter.
- Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
- Renewable contract
- Accommodation provided or an allowance given
- Flight tickets to and from provided
- Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer