AS532 Cougar Electrical Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit a Cougar certified Electrical Technician to fulfil a 1-year contract.
Role: Electrical and Inter-Equipment Maintenance Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia, Khamis Mushait
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Tasks & Duties:
- Ability to diagnose all malfunctions using testing devices.
- Use interface graphics and solve maintenance problems.
- Ability to analyze and run all electrical devices and testing devices.
- Translate and elaborate aircraft inspection results and find proper solutions.
- Determine the extent of dismantling and repairing electrical parts.
- Ability to inspect and maintain batteries and cables and take care of them.
- Repair and clean batteries and electrical devices.
- Initiate essential reports on broken parts and determine the issue.
- Evaluates maintenance team who’s assigned to maintenance electronic aircraft parts.
- Manage and follow up with training programs.
- Train maintenance team on UFO search system
- Ability to check and repair aircraft air conditioning.
- Hold a certificate for electrical on Aircraft type (Cougar). Has knowledge of electrical principles for the aircraft and technical figures specialized in electrical system and antenna.
- Or graduated from military or civilian institute with equivalent specialization.
- Hold 12 grade or higher school certificate.
- Minimum Experience of (10) years on specialization of helicopter maintenance (cougar)
- Practical experience on the last three years
- Holds certificates in the same specialization.
- Has a knowledge of technical figures and graphs for wires and antenna.
- Hold advanced training courses in the same specialization helicopter ‘military or commercial’ in electrical maintenance.
- Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
- Renewable contract
- Accommodation provided or an allowance given.
- Flight tickets to and from provided.
- Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer