AS532 Cougar General Maintenance Technicians
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
General Maintenance Technician – Cougar
On behalf of our client a major Saudi helicopter maintenance division we are interested in speaking with experienced maintenance technicians with a minimum of 10 years’ experience with Cougar helicopters.
Due to the nature of this contract, we can only consider nationals from the UK/US, Europe, South Africa, Canada, or Australia.
Role: General Maintenance Technician
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: Competitive, flights and accommodation included.
Job Type: Contract 12 months initially, renewable.
Job requirements: Candidates must be certified/licensed on the “Cougar” helicopter. A strong understanding of the fundamentals of mechanical engineering, hydraulics, electricity, fuel, and extensions that are specific to vertical lift aircraft. It is important that they are familiar with the aircraft’s internal components, their connections, and the calibration of parts as needed. The candidate should be a graduate of a military or an equivalent civil organisation. An excellent knowledge of the English language both written and verbal is required.
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in the same specialty on vertical lift aircraft of the “Cougar” type.
- Must have experience covering the last three (3) years.
- Ability to determine the type of maintenance required for a part of the aircraft.
- Able to interpret the technical drawings related to the aircraft’s extensions.
- Able to decide the type of maintenance required to repair the malfunctioning parts of the aircraft.
- Has advanced courses in the field of specialization.
- Provide advice on technical problems and the repair and maintenance of vertical aircraft.
- Solve maintenance and proper operation issues of essential components such as aircraft fan parts, landing aids, fan blades, and the transmission in terms of control and landing weight.
- Determines the correct procedures necessary to repair damaged equipment.
- Diagnose recurrent faults, take the correct measures before starting repairs, and prepare reports on the necessary missing materials.
- Decide on the need to disassemble, repair, or replace aircraft parts to complete the job.
- Repair inspection-specific faults.
- Inspect the aircraft and determine the type of inspection it needs.
- Provide reports on necessary missing materials.
- Evaluates the performance of maintenance personnel assigned to the same specialty.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Assists training personnel in the use of Air Force references and books.
- Assists training of Air Force personnel at all training levels.
If you are interested in discussing this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka