Aviation Component Repair Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£18500 - £26000 per annum
Share this job
My client is an aerospace MRO facility based in Essex. They specialise in the manufacture, repair & supply of aviation components.
They are now seeking an Aviation Component Repair Technician to join their friendly team.
The Aviation Component Repair Technician will work within the Interiors, Communications & Navigation Division.
The candidate ideally should be compliant with PCB electronic component fault diagnosis techniques down to discreet component level.
Some of the units repaired within the shop are as follows:
- Avionic Equipment.
- Multi-Functional Touch Panels & Switch Boxes.
- In-Flight Entertainment accessories.
- Navigational Components & Flight Deck Instrumentation.
- Interior fluorescent & LED Lighting.
- Crew Headsets and Cabin Handsets.
- Automated External Defibrillators.
- Air Data Computers.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential as we may consider candidates from other industries with similar skills with the purpose to cross train into the aviation industry.
- Experience in engineering.
- Experience in electronics and PCB fault finding techniques.
- Starting salary of £18,500 to £26,000.00, depending on previous experience and industry relevance.
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by sick free years and length of service.
- Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:30
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships are provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply straight away.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt