Avionic Maintenance Technician Senior
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high-technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, in the maintenance of aeronautical parts, fix wing and rotary wing. They are looking for:
ROLE: Avionic Maintenance Technician Senior (Electronical & Mechanical)
The technician will be responsible for carrying on the repair of avionics equipment lead times, costs and quality expectations.
The technical support technician will have for main missions:
- To ensure the repair of mechanical and electronical equipment
- To perform the inspections, the default investigations and the repairs of the equipment as per applicable maintenance documentation
- To ensure the repairs quality, lead time and costs
- To prepare technical quotes & workshop reports
- To ensure equipment conformity
- To insure traceability of activities Within ERP (SAP R3)
- Qualifications: electronic diploma (“perito level”).
- Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience in the aeronautical domain.
- Better if already with title and experience as Certifying Staff
- Languages: Italian (good talking, reading & writing), Technical English (able to read technical documentation and to write technical shop reports), French (notions) is a plus
- Previous Qualification as Certifying Staff in Civil (CIT C) or Military (MAML C) is a plus
- Team work & adaptability
- Skills in electronical & mechanical
- Computer skills: office suite
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer