Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for an Avionics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Avionics Engineer, you will support customer requirements by carrying out and supervising aircraft engineering tasks on company aircraft/equipment in support of the Light Aircraft Flying Training Task 2 IAW current CAA Part ML and Part 145 approvals.
Role: Avionics Engineer
Location: Various Sites, UK (Middle Wallop, Benson, Boscombe Down, Yeovilton)
Hours: Full time
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Security Clearance: Must be able to achieve BPSS / SC clearance
- Providing a CRS signature when appropriate to release an aircraft to service after either defect rectification or scheduled maintenance.
- Supervising engineering and Flight Line activity on Company aircraft and associated equipment in conformity with authorised schedules, technical publications and instructions ensuring highest standards of maintenance are maintained.
- Carrying out scheduled and corrective maintenance of the Babcock Aircraft fleet to ensure airworthiness is maintained to meet customer requirements on a daily basis.
- Undertaking or supervising, as directed, the investigation, diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports as required.
- Completing “all” documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Specific technical knowledge.
- Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract.
- CAA Part 66, B2 license.
- Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military Aviation environment.
- Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks. Verification of any qualifications/passport/licences must be shown at interview stage
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately or send your CV to Siobhan Miller.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer