Avionics Engineering Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Avionics Engineering Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are looking for a professional Avionics Engineering Manager who will be responsible to develop and specify aircraft avionic requirements for a new fleet.
· Provide specialist input into vendor selection as part of the aircraft program team
· Evaluate reliability and durability expectations.
· Review support programs and product support standards
· Review and evaluate OEM concessions, warranties and guarantees
· Work closely with the aircraft program team to negotiate with avionics vendors in terms of preferred equipment, pricing, warranties, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, aviation technology, engineering, or relevant airline MRO or Lessor experience.
Minimum of 4 -5 years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent analytical skills and attention-to-detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of aviation safety practices and technology
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic would be an advantage
- This position operates from the office, headquartered in Riyadh, but requires significant travel.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide two professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer