Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
On behalf of our client, a leading Saudi based aviation MRO specialising in defence aircraft, we are seeking to recruit an Avionic/Electronics Technician to fulfil a 1-year contract.
Super Puma & Cougar Aircraft
Role: Avionics/Electronics Technician (training bias)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: Contract is one year renewable based on project needs & duration
Shift: Working 5 days from 7
Tasks & Duties:
- Carry out the required works according to the Air Force regulations and rules.
- Trains Air Force maintenance personnel to inspect the electronics system on helicopters.
- Trains Air Force Maintenance Personnel to use Air Force Models and manual (1500) of the aircraft.
- Trains Air Force maintenance personnel train to deal with the aircraft’s fault record and complete the procedures on it.
- Trains Air Force personnel at all levels of trainings (Levels 3, 5 ,7 and 9) on electronic operations and works.
- Trains the maintenance personnel to use technical manuals on aircraft maintenance.
- Disassembly, installation and performance analysis of aircraft electronic parts.
- Evaluates the performance of maintenance personnel assigned to the maintenance of aircraft electronic parts and the electronic inspection station.
- Manages and monitors training programs.
- Trains Air Force maintenance personnel of the safety management and foreign object search system.
- Carry out the necessary examination and inspection of the aircraft’s electronic systems.
- Has the ability to maintain and repair the electronic check station.
- To have certificates in the field of electronics for helicopters (Cougar).
- Has the knowledge and principle in communication, Navigation, electronics and meter instruments on the aircraft.
- Has the knowledge for calibration of accurate instruments and interference these systems are with the rest of the aircraft parts.
- Graduated from military or an equivalent civilian institute.
- Attained the 12 educational level or above
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written with minimum grade 85%.
- Have experience not less than (10) years in maintenance of Cougar helicopters.
- Have experience in the aircraft operating system.
- Must know the basic principle in the design and development of the electronic systems of the aircraft.
- The ability to maintain and inspect the electronic parts of the aircraft type (Cougar).
- Have certificates in working on military or commercial aircraft in the field of electronics.
· Have specialized courses on military or commercial aircraft in the field of electronics
· Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
· Renewable contract
· Accommodation provided or an allowance given
· Flight tickets to and from provided
· Full Job Description available on request
- Proficiency in the English language spoken and written.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer