AW Helicopters Instructor Pilots
Share this job
Role: AW139/189/169 instructor Pilot
Pay: To be confirmed
Contract: Temporary (3-year renewable)
Location: North Italy
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting FFS Pilots on a contractual basis, 28 days on/off or 14 days on/off. As part of the role, you will need to be Permanent, to instruct at our client’s training center. Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, and as a frontline representative, a high degree of professionalism, presentation, and adaptability will be required.
In addition, you will need:
- A valid type rating on AW Helicopter
- A valid EASA ATPL (H) or Commercial Pilots License + valid instrument rating.
- Instructor Rating CFII with a proven background in helicopter flight instruction.
- Self-employed is needed
- 3000 flight hours on Helicopters of which 1500 shall be on multi-engine Helicopters
- ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency
- A limited company with sole trader status
- Desired- current or previous experience as a training TRI/TRE
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to:
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”