Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for AW139 Captain’s on a permanent basis. As the AW139 Captain you will operate the helicopter in line with regulation, polices, procedure and performance.
Role: AW139 Captain
Location: Middle East
· Manage the effective achievement of sub-department objectives by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating the team to maximize performance
- Safe operations of the flight from initiation to termination with the highest level of comfort to the principal during the assigned position for the flight as Pilot In Command (PIC) or Second in Command (SIC)
- Conducting the flight as per established rules regulation and procedure of GACA
· Responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operations, safety and security of that aircraft and the safety of all crew members, passengers, and cargo on board.
- The captain is to maintain, at all times, a business-like environment in the cockpit that is conducive to the safe, comfort and efficient operations of the flight.
- The captain should not allow any person in the cockpit to distract any flight crewmembers from his duties or to interfere in any way with the proper conduct of cockpit activity.
- Responsible for currency and appropriate licensing in all respects with regard to the requirements of applicable GACARs.
Experience, Qualifications & Licence
- AW139 Type Rating, ideally with GACA ATP airman certificate.
- Class 1 medical.
- Minimum of 5000 hrs total time multi-engine turbine helicopters.
- 200 hrs of PIC on multi-engine turbine helicopters.
- Has relevant aviation experience in helicopter VIP operations.
- Previous instructor experience / check airman is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”