AW139 Pilot – PIC
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating globally for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
We are currently recruiting for AW139 Captains (PIC)
We are seeking to recruit experienced AW139 Captains (PIC) for our client based in Saudi Arabia, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation that has ambition.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Job type: Touring Structure 6/6 (1 year contract renewable).
- Location: Saudi Arabia.
- Flights and accommodation provided.
Minimum experience requirements:
- GACA/FAA/EASA/CASA/CAA NZ ATP certificate
- IR Multi Engine
- AW139 MP Type Rated
- 2800 FH on rotor wing
- 1500 FH as PIC on rotor wing
- 1000 FH on multi engine rotor wing
- 200 FH at night as PIC on rotor wing
- 100 FH under IFR as PIC on rotor wing
- 100 FH on AW139
- ELP 5 minimum
- Class 1 medical certificate
- Accident-free record
- NVG experience
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Middle East flying /desert and or mountainous areas experience desirable.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to work within a group environment.
- Strong communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV for evaluation against the required experience.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.