B1.1 on A320 Family
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is an EU certified charter and ACMI operator as well as an expert aircraft management services provider. The company serves clients in Europe, CIS, Middle East, Asia & African markets.
It’s looking for:
Role: B1.1 on A320 Family
Location: Olso, Amsterdam, Greece and Bulgaria.
Line Maintenance Activities – daily, weekly checks, routine tasks and troubleshooting if need it.
The client needs people who can work on a flexible schedule.
They do ACMI operation. Mostly 5 days a week.
Roster could be negotiated.
· AMT Part 66 B1.1. license with type ratings Airbus A318/319/320/321 (CFM, V2500)
· Min 6 months aviation maintenance experience on Airbus Family for the last 24 months (6/24).
· EU passport or permit to work in EU.
· Minimum 3 years total Aviation Maintenance Experience – 5 years desirable.
· Willing to travel.
· Fluent English language.
Required documents to provide:
· CV – mandatory
· AMT Part 66 License with minimum type ratings Airbus A318/319/320/321 (CFM, V2500) – mandatory
· Proof of 6 months in last 24 months maintenance experience (logbook) – mandatory
· Human Factor, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS trainings – mandatory
· Personal picture (Passport format) – mandatory
· Passport copy (ID copy) – mandatory
· Education Diploma – mandatory
· Any other additional aviation trainings if any (engine run, towing, SMS, Auditing, DG and etc.) – optional
· Reference letters (if any) – optional
· Flights, accommodation and meals will be covered
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic