B1.1 on A320 or E170 E190 – Florence
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance, active for more than 46 successful years.
It’s looking for B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers who are type rated on at least 1 of the following 3 aircrafts models: A320 family, E170 and E190.
Role: B1.1 Licensed Aircraft on A320 or E170 or E190
Location: Florence – Italy
Contract: Permanent or contractor. Shift 5 on 5 off
- Provide certifying services in an EASA line maintenance organization.
- Performance of routine and non-routine task cards
- Performance of related operational tasks
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and rectify flight problems.
- Perform and record all work performed in accordance with appropriate manuals and regulations.
Documentation and Evidence
- EASA B1.1 Aircraft Maintenance Licence
- Type rated current on at least 1 of the following 3 aircrafts models: A320 family, E170, E190:
Type rating: A320 Series / CFM56 – A320 Series / IAE V2500 – ERJ170/190 Series / CF34
Additional: A320 NEO Series / PW1100G – A320 NEO Series / CFM LEAP 1A
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing certifying duties, in line maintenance.
- Human Factors, EWIS and FTS certificates (Initial and recurrent)
- Valid driving licence
- Logbooks and/or worksheets supporting and demonstrating recency on type.
- Company authorisation certificate from most recent employer
- Valid criminal record check
- Familiar with a team environment and willingness to contribute.
- Right to live and work in Italy prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Maintenance & MCC Representatives
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Materials and Process Laboratory Technician
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
A320 Structural Mechanic