B1 737NG Licensed Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known airline and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service. On behalf of our Luton based client we are currently recruiting an EASA/UK CAA B1.1 B737NG type rated engineer.
We are seeking to recruit a type rated and experienced Engineer for our client based at LTN this is a fantastic opportunity to join a mature international airline. The role will involve occasion cover at our clients LHR operation.
After a successful probation period our client will consider offering a B787 type rating course.
To be successful in an application you must be able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK. You should be in the UK at the time of application.
- Salary: Competitive
- Job type: Permanent 5 days from 7
- Home base: LTN (occasional cover LHR)
Minimum experience and qualifications.
- EASA/UKCAA Licenses accepted.
- Type Ratings on B737NG
- You should be ‘current’ on type and preferably have experience of releasing the aircraft back to service (CRS Approvals)
- Must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level.
- Full clean driving license required.
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV. Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer