B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is an MRO facility based at Cranfield they specialise in maintaining the Bae146/Avro RJ and other aircraft. They offer their clients exceptional standards of service and on their behalf, we are currently looking to recruit experienced B1 licensed aircraft engineers to complement their busy day shift.
Licensed B1 Aircraft Engineers
- Contract Positions
- Licensed B1 Engineers (Bae146/Avro RJ type rating preferred)
- Day Shift Mon -Fri
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime available
- Based at Cranfield, Beds.
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria.
- Hold a UK CAA or EASA AML experienced line and base maintenance
- Have good verbal & written communication skills
· Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
· Must have own tools/safety shoes & PSE
We are only able to consider applicants that already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer