B1 Licensed Engineers
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client is a premium executive jet maintenance facility based at Farnborough Airport, they specialise in supporting business aircraft and offer exceptional standards of service. We are currently looking to recruit experienced B1 licensed Engineers to help establish a busy night shift.
This is a great opportunity to gain type ratings on multiple modern corporate jets.
- B1 Licensed Engineers
- Nights 4/4 12 hours
- Competitive Package with overtime available
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria.
- Hold a current EASA &/or UK CAA B1 aircraft maintenance license
- Be prepared to work permanent night shifts
- Have base maintenance experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally successful candidates will live in the Farnborough travel to work area i.e., Hants/Surrey/Sussex
We are only able to consider applicants that already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide a full 5-year work history for referencing purposes.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer