B1 on A320, 757, /87
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Role: B1 or B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft on A320, 787, 757
Location: Paris, France
- Provide certifying services in an EASA Part 145 maintenance organization.
- Performance of routine and non-routine task cards
- Performance of related operational tasks
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and rectify flight problems.
- Perform and record all work performed in accordance with appropriate manuals and regulations.
Documentation and Evidence
- EASA B1 or B1/B2 Aircraft Maintenance Licence
· Type rated on at least 2 of the following 3 aircrafts models: A320 family, Boeing 787 and 757.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience performing certifying duties.
- Human Factors, EWIS and FTS certificates (Initial and recurrent)
- Valid driving licence
- A minimum of one reference from the most recent employer
- Logbooks and/or worksheets supporting and demonstrating recency on type.
- Company authorisation certificate from most recent employer
- Valid criminal record check
- Fluent in English language – written and oral
- Previous experience and working knowledge of AMOS, AirNav and Office.
- Familiar with a team environment and willingness to contribute.
- Right to live and work in France prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt