B2 Boeing Licensed Engineers
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is looking for B747(PW / GE) / B757 (PW) / B777 (GE) / B787 (Trent) B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join them on a permanent basis at their facilities in the Middle East. Must have 6 months recency in the last 2 years and all relevant and current documentation including-Recency / Authorisation-docs /certs/ letters/ logbooks.
Role: B747 / B757 / B777 / B787 B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Pay: On Application
Shift: To be agreed mutually agreed with client
- Manage the effective performance of subordinates by setting, monitoring, and guiding individual mechanics, developing-relationships and motivating the maintenance staff to maximize performance.
- Guides and supports the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable aircraft on time without any compromises.
- Carry out maintenance activities, within the limits of his/her approval, in accordance with the department procedures and GACA regulations under the guidance and support of MCC.
- Reviews the aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet; to ensure the maximum technical dispatch level and high-quality maintenance standards.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engineering and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of safety management systems surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning and the scheduling of staff
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance know-how.
- Proficiency in AMOS as a Key User (Beneficial)
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- FAA A&P Licence OR EASA
- Level 3 full type course on any two of the following aircraft types: B747/B757/ B777/B787
- Minimum of 3 years release to service with RII experience as an Aircraft Engineer with at least 2 of the above-mentioned types.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Natalie Dalkin
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer