B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
We are currently recruiting a B2 Licensed Engineer
Our client is one of the UKs leading Rotary Charter, Aircraft Management and Aircraft Sales companies.
-Job type: Permanent, fulltime Mon-Fri. (No weekends)
– Location: UK South West
-Type Ratings: You should be type rated on the AW169 (EASA or UK CAA AML) if you are also typed on AW109 all the better!
To be successful in your application you must already have the work & living rights in the UK as sponsorship is not available.
The B2 Licensed Engineer is responsible for the completion and certification of Avionic & Electrical systems related tasks, as defined in the MOE, on the Company’s aircraft either carried out directly by him/ her or carried out by non-certifying engineers; They ensure the work is accomplished in accordance with approved data and Company policies and procedures, and other duties include:
- Provide and communicate regular engineering reports to the Head of Maintenance/ Head of Department
- Certify work within the scope of company authorisations
- Carry out both line and base maintenance at any of our client’s facilities, and also off-site upon customer demand.
- Undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance
- Ensure the highest quality and standards of work are completed in relation to aircraft, components, and documentation.
- Ensure facilities, equipment and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard
- Ensuring operational crew members are debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded
- Analyse and interpret technical aircraft information
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth operation of the business
- Closely supervise other engineering and support staff as required
- Ensure compliance is maintained to industry requirements and authorities (such as the CAA; EASA etc.)
- Comply with all Continuing Professional Development requirements relevant to the relevant company policies and reporting authority.
- Complete all tasks as specified in an efficient and compliant manner ensuring that safety matters are always considered and adhered to.
- Effective management of all maintenance within your control.
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Must hold an EASA or UK CAA AML
If you would like to apply for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer