Benefits Support Coordinator
£24.00 - £25.99 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Benefits Support Coordinator to join on them on a 6 month contract.
Role: Benefits Support Coordinator
Pay: £25.99 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton – Hybrid working 3 days office and 2 days WFH
Contract: 6 Months – 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
Role is to provide support to the Benefit Manager.
Role will involve:
- Managing the shared inbox for reward benefits – investigating and responding to employees and payroll (Some requiring multiple responses and investigations)
- Checking and processing invoices from multiple suppliers
- Document for audit purposes
- Marketing and Reward Community updates/Comms
- Ensure all literature is up to date and post any new promotions
- Routine administration tasks – eg. Car Scheme checks & approvals, splitting and sharing report
- Raising annual Purchase Orders and ensuring correct payment terms are in the system
- Ad hoc support to Benefits Manager
- An experienced administrator using different IT systems
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferred experience of interfacing with 3rd parties
- Experience of handling sensitive data
Looking for a candidate who has strong administration skills – varied role that is mainly focussing on responding to queries on rewards benefit mailbox.
Role also involves admin, customer service, finance (dealing with invoicing) and marketing and promotions
Candidate needs to be an excellent communicator as they will be liaising with internal teams and external suppliers via phone and email
Strong IT skills is a must – Google Suite knowledge would be ideal
Candidate needs to have a strong attention to detail
Education & Training
Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”