Bid Manager Navigation & Surveillance
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
Role: BID MANAGER NAVIGATION & SURVEILLANCE
Pay: TO BE DEFINED
Location: MILAN – ITALY
* Bid management of Airspace Mobility Solutions (AMS-NAS) customer offers
* Working effectively with the Capture Leader to generate win teams that link customer needs with defined benefits of the company offering
* Providing supervision to the Bid Team to ensure that key relationships are being effectively managed and that vital customers, industry and business knowledge and networks are being effectively utilised to deliver the winning solution
- Responsible for in-time delivery of winning proposals
- Including pre-qualification response submissions to customers
- Lead the bid team, providing bid management direction and engagement within the team
- Manage and take active part in the creation of the bid deliverables and ensuring review and governance, leading to a high-quality proposal
- Ensure that cost estimates / target budgets are provided with support of system engineering and product management
- Coordinate with all non-technical stakeholders of the bid team, such as contract management, legal, tax, insurance, export control and finance
- Ensure that cost estimates are effectively reviewed to ensure competitive and winning pricing
- Ensure that effective Gate Business Cases are prepared
- Support Sales / Capture Leader in negotiations and presentations
- Ensure a smooth transition from bids to projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintaining company processes.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in bid management or similar project management
- Experience in the use of planning tools (Ms Projects) as well as typical office tools such as MS Office
- Good knowledge of business administration and contract management
- Good knowledge of relevant national / international regulations and standards for air traffic control desirable
- Ability to drive the right bid solutions to conclusion across complex multi-faced organisational and stakeholder boundaries
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills with written presentation and reporting writing skills
- Independence and creativity in solving problem
- Team leadership skills, lateral leadership
- Result orientation
- Strength in dealing with international teams
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Very good language skills in English, spoken and written.
- Italian is a plus
- Very good language skills in spoken and written either French or Spanish. Other languages desirable.
Apply for this role
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator
Electronic Architect (L5)