Building & Construction Project Leader
Maintenance and Engineering
£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Building & Construction Project Leader on an initial 10 – month contract. As a Building & Construction Project Leader you will be responsible for setting up and leading CAPEX projects from inception and feasibility, through to design and specification and final handover.
Role: Building & Construction Project Leader
Pay: £40 per hour via umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 10 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Lead MFTs through the detailed design of Building Services for a range of projects including major plant replacement and refurbishment works.
- An awareness of the associated maintenance and operation of engineering services including condition surveys, service delivery audits and preparing plant replacement/life cycle plans would be a distinct advantage.
- Application of industry standard design and calculation software
- Liaising with clients, architects and other design team members.
- Preparation of reports, drawings and specifications
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a Multi-Functional Project Team (MFT); including external professional staff, i.e. contract managers, client CDM, QS etc.
- Previous experience ideally within FM as in a senior PM role
- Experience in Capital Investment Project management, and project delivery is required.
- ONC / HNC or equivalent in a Building Engineering Services design-related discipline
- Previous experience of Building Engineering Services Refurbishment in existing buildings with particular emphasis on delivering small to medium sized projects
- Demonstrable experience of taking projects from inception and feasibility, through design and specification to site monitoring and handover.
- Ability to develop client brief into construction requirements, including scopes for External Professionals, i.e. architect, structural engineer, systems designers
- A good practical understanding of mechanical and electrical plant, systems and equipment In relation to engineering design, operation and maintenance across a wide range of sectors and building types
- Previous experience working within a consultancy environment.
- Hold relevant level of professional membership i.e. CIBSE, IMechE, IET
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Responsible for assuring safety, security and ethical compliance i.a.w. company requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Specialist (9100)
Development & Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer