Building & Construction Sustainability Project Leader
£31 - £39.55 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Building & Construction Sustainability Project Leader
to join them on a 10-month contract. As the Building & Construction Sustainability Project Leader you will be responsible for setting up and leading sustainability projects from inception and feasibility, through to design and specification and final handover.
Role: Building & Construction Sustainability Project Leader
Pay: £39.55 per hour via Umbrella, inside IR35
Contract: 10 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 35 hours per week,
Skills & Experince
- Develop, update/manage and monitor a project delivery plan.
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- Manage CAPEX business cases from preparation through approval to delivery and project close.
- Develop detailed design briefs for Building Services design for a range of projects including major plant replacement and refurbishment works.
- Skilled and competent in IT tools, able to produce and present documentation, reports, technical analysis, cost reports. Experience in SharePoint / MS Project / G suite highly preferred.
- Application of industry standard design and software
- Liaising with clients, architects and other design team members.
- Preparation of reports, drawings and specifications. Able to prepare and manage project external costs from request through approval to completion
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Project management of suitable projects
- Monitoring of installation works on site and observance of technical compliance and H&S matters.
Education & Experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a Multi-Functional Project Team (MFT); including external professional staff, i.e. contract managers, client CDM, QS etc.
- Previous experience ideally within FM as in a senior PM role
- Experience in Capital Investment Project management, and project delivery is required.
- ONC / HNC or equivalent in a Building Engineering Services design-related discipline
- Previous experience of Building Engineering Services Refurbishment in existing buildings with particular emphasis on delivering small to medium sized projects
- Demonstrable experience of taking projects from inception and feasibility, through design and specification to site monitoring and handover.
- Ability to develop client brief into construction requirements, including scopes for External Professionals, i.e. architect, structural engineer, systems designers
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer