Maintenance and Engineering
£28200 - £38400 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Bush Honer to join my renowned aviation industry client based in Hayes, West London.
You will fit bushes and dimensionally check tolerances, fit and swage bearings and hone bushes.
Role: Bush Honer
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Shift: Mon-Fri. Night shift. 10pm-6am (after initial training on day shift)
Salary: £28,200 – £38,400 depending on experience
Main Bush Honer responsibilities:
- Check component and bush log for accuracy.
- Install bushes / bearings.
- Check bushes dimensionally using imperial calibrated measuring equipment.
- Swage bushings with the suitable method (pressure, roller, stake, material displacing)
- Wire lock bolts / bushes.
- Use of cryogenics / ovens
- Assist with on wing support when trained.
- Hone bushes to final size.
- Carry out component hardness tests using appropriate machine.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Engineering apprenticeship
- Ability to measure using imperial measuring equipment.
- Ability to use computers
- Trained in machine shop technology and working practices
- Aerospace background preferable but not essential
- Well organised, punctual and works with accuracy
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer