Business Development Manager – Aircraft Sales
Share this job
I have a requirement for a Business Development Manager – Aircraft Sales for my client based in Greece. The client’s main business is centred around charter brokering & aircraft sales.
Ideally the successful candidate will work from the office in Greece, however we can also accept candidates working from home in the UK and EU, who are prepared to travel to the office on a regular basis.
I am seeking an experienced candidate who will be able to hit the ground running with executive jet aircraft sales, as well as general business development and charter brokering in the Greece/Cyprus/Mediterranean executive jet charter market region. The exec. jet sales will constitute the main part of this role.
This role is challenging and pressurised but can also be very rewarding and provides lots of opportunity in an exciting fast paced environment.
It is essential you have considerable experience in a similar aviation sales role before.
You have to be a self-starter with strong sales ability and be extremely committed to the role to be successful.
Fluency in both English and Greek would be ideal, but otherwise one of these languages is required. Any additional languages are a bonus.
Salary is dependent on the experience you can bring to this role.
The Business Development Manager – Aircraft Sales will also have responsibility for:
- Expanding the company’s presence in the sale and purchase market of private jets
- Sourcing appropriate solutions for the business’ day to day activities
- Sales generation and creating business opportunities from potential clients
- Strategizing to close sales
- Managing relationships with clients and suppliers and ensuring client retention
- Providing excellent and customised services to the clients
- Contributing towards the creation of a Business Plan for future projects
- Attending trade shows to represent the company
- Conducting market assessments to prioritise potential customers and new markets
- Office administration as appropriate to support the sales activity
Candidate requirements and qualifications
- Strong, proven experience in and knowledge of the Private Jet Industry
- The post holder will have some market knowledge of the private jet markets in Greece/Cyprus and the Mediterranean.
- Extensive knowledge of different aircraft types, and understanding their capabilities
- Excellent organisation & interpersonal skills
- Good time management & project management skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to think quickly
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good presentation & public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Should you have any questions initially, please call Hannah at Line Up Aviation.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.