£21 - £23.84 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Business Improver to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Business Improver, your role will involve joining an established team and undertaking various tasks associated with the day to day running of a busy Tooling business.
Role: Business Improver
Pay: £23.84 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Computer literate – knowledge of Google Suite and SAP ideally
- Compilation of KPI’s using SAP and Google Suite
- Compile invoicing documentation
- Control Goods in and Goods out
- Deal with Sub-contract firms and compiling all associated documentation – quotes, purchase orders, contractor reviews
- Part ordering
- Audit time booking of Tooling personnel
- Liaise and assist with the Tooling Planner
- Liaise with Customer to arrange release of Tooling for internal and external work
- Create Yearly recert Schedule, Roll Out and agree (amend where required)
- Plan in ad-hoc/project laser work
- Keep in regular contact with site planners to ensure on plan and move where required
- Update recert plan and database when recert’s are completed to enable delivery KPI’s
- Review weekly Out Of Life Tooling list
- Monitor and Create KPI of recert hours and feedback any concerns to process managers
- Sales and Ops – create pack
- Jig & Tool Budget Reviews
- Engage sub-contractors when we are unable to carry out recerts
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a busy office environment and a proven track record to demonstrate this.
- A familiarity with Google Suite and SAP would be advantageous, but training will be given.
- You must be a good communicator and able to give precise and current information on request.
- Basic engineering knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer