£21 - £23.84 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Business Improver to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Business Improver, your role will involve joining an established team and undertaking various tasks associated with the day to day running of a busy Tooling business.
Role: Business Improver
Pay: £23.84 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Computer literate – knowledge of Google Suite and SAP ideally
- Compilation of KPI’s using SAP and Google Suite
- Compile invoicing documentation
- Control Goods in and Goods out
- Deal with Sub-contract firms and compiling all associated documentation – quotes, purchase orders, contractor reviews
- Part ordering
- Audit time booking of Tooling personnel
- Liaise and assist with the Tooling Planner
- Liaise with Customer to arrange release of Tooling for internal and external work
- Create Yearly recert Schedule, Roll Out and agree (amend where required)
- Plan in ad-hoc/project laser work
- Keep in regular contact with site planners to ensure on plan and move where required
- Update recert plan and database when recert’s are completed to enable delivery KPI’s
- Review weekly Out Of Life Tooling list
- Monitor and Create KPI of recert hours and feedback any concerns to process managers
- Sales and Ops – create pack
- Jig & Tool Budget Reviews
- Engage sub-contractors when we are unable to carry out recerts
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a busy office environment and a proven track record to demonstrate this.
- A familiarity with Google Suite and SAP would be advantageous, but training will be given.
- You must be a good communicator and able to give precise and current information on request.
- Basic engineering knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)