Business Method Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£26.48 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Business Method Engineer to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Business Method Engineer you will be responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting reliable, efficient, and integrated production solutions to Operations, in order to enable industrial excellence. It includes solutions for the Manufacturing Engineering Work Preparation, Line Balancing, Technical Shop floor Support, NC-Programming
Role: Business Method Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella, £31.00 per hour Deemed Limited, £26.48 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12-months, Monday to Friday – onsite 3 / 4 days per week.
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ Clearance
- Define and support the manufacturing engineering Make & Buy strategy, processes and methods, deployment, training and end user support.
- Responsible for definition and implementation of Resource management and development.
- Support Business Method transverse and plant key deliverables.
- Provide Business Operational Support (level 1/2/3) to operational teams.
- Sustain, harmonize, develop, distribute, and train on Processes, Methods, Tools, Competences and Data Management.
- Coaching, communication & facilitation with the operational teams.
- ME Work Preparation & Technical Shop Floor Support
- Supporting with SAP systems and acting as first line of investigation on any root causes and proposing a solution
- Experience in SAP and understanding background data
- Engineering background
- Understanding work prep, logistics, bill systems
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Mechanic or Cat A Mechanic
B1 Licensed Engineer
Electrical Calibration Operator
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Electronics Design Engineer
Helicopter Mechanic assembly line
Simulation & Modelling Engineer
Chief Engineer – Powerplant