Business Method Engineer
Up to £35.03 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Business Method Engineer to join them on a contract basis. As the Business Method Engineer you will be responsible for deploying, maintaining and supporting reliable, efficient and integrated production solutions to Operations, in order to enable industrial excellence.
Role: Business Method Engineer
Location: Broughton, Chester
Contract Length: Contract until October 2024
Hours: 35 hours, Monday to Friday
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella – Inside IR35
£26.48 per hour via PAYE
- Define and support the manufacturing engineering Make & Buy strategy, processes and methods, deployment, training and end user support.
- Responsible for definition and implementation of Resource management and development.
- Support Business Method transverse and plant key deliverables.
- Provide Business Operational Support (level 1/2/3) to operational teams.
- Sustain, harmonize, develop, distribute and train on Processes, Methods, Tools, Competences and Data Management.
- Coaching, communication & facilitation with the operational teams.
- ME Work Preparation & Technical Shop Floor Support
- Leading Manufacturing part of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) projects including development of new PLM solution for E2E Digital Continuity (Engineering to Shop floor)
- Enrich Operations Catalogue for digital platforms
- Maintain Business Rules for Automation for digital platforms
- Development and deployment of the ME Work Preparation Excellence journey supporting our Production System maturity objectives
- Lead business continuity / continuous improvement projects as part of the ME Process-Methods-Tools Roadmap
- Perform Benchmarking activities; using of existing resources (Internal & external benchmark)
- Maintain/develop transverse new methods and tools around Production System Efficiency (PSE) & Employee Empowerment Management (EEM) Bricks
- Degree level Education
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Engineering background
- Experience in SAP and understanding background data
- Right to live and work in the UK on application
The successful candidate will be required to pass security clearance before confirmation of contract offer.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)