Business Process Architect
£33500.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Process Architect to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for designing processes in the Quality Management System used and further improving these processes for the areas allocated.
Role: Process Architect
Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday. Minimum 3 days on site.
- Design, coordinate and further improve processes for the allocated areas.
- Create process and user documentation, conduct training and briefings, and ensure
process know-how and quality.
- Assume project leadership and design responsibility within complex and cross-functional projects.
- Specify technical further development of relevant IT systems in the area.
- Perform interface function to overarching process centres.
- Support and advise managers on process management.
- Facilitate and respond to user questions
- Degree in the field of industrial engineering or engineering, business administration or demonstrably acquired equivalent skills and knowledge.
- Extensive experience of process management and process modelling, respectively the willingness and ability to familiarise oneself with the methods and concepts used
- Sound experience in process analysis and optimisation methods as well as basic knowledge of lean management methods.
- Evidence of advanced knowledge of IT systems (e.g. SAP) and MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Experience in managing projects and leading workshops is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate / present complex issues.
- Intuitive, responsible, confident & able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Willingness to undergo job-related further training.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to self-motivate and drive change.
- Team player with proven ability to manage, lead and guide.
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime