C# / C++ Software Engineer
£55 - £65 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a C#/ C++ Software Engineer
to join my client on an initial 12-month contract. As the C#/ C++ Software Engineer
you will join a team who are integral in the development of weapon systems and system architectures.
Role: C#/ C++ Software Engineer
Pay: Up to £65 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Stevenage or Stevenage
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required on Submission
- You will be part of a team, delivering innovative solutions whilst utilising the latest technologies.
- Working with Project Leads and Simulation Architects to design and develop software components as an end-to-end representation of a weapon System in a Synthetic Environment using C#, C++.
- You will work as part of a heterogeneous agile development team, made up of mixed discipline engineers working in synergy to develop synthetic environments.
- To follow WSSE’s agreed approach to software development including
- Configuration control
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery or Deployment
- Unit testing and test-driven development.
- Proficient in C# / C++ / Java
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Ability to work from high level/system view into technical detail.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”