Cabin Services Instructor
Share this job
Cabin Services Instructor – Malta
On behalf of our client, a world-renowned business aviation charter company, we are looking for an accomplished Cabin Services Trainer to be permanently based in Malta. As an award-winning, high-end brand, our client is looking for an experienced Instructor who has previously delivered training in a bespoke, 5-star setting.
Role: Cabin Services Trainer
Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Reporting to the Head of Cabin Services
- Providing initial and refresher cabin services training courses
- Providing aircraft specific service training
- Organising training courses, including course materials, contributors, and logistics.
- Monitoring post-flight feedback, assessing cabin services training courses and amending and proposing new training courses where required, as part of the company’s continuous service improvement strategy.
- Supporting the Cabin Services team, including general administration, onboard stock and purchasing support.
Knowledge & Skills: –
- An experienced trainer that has designed and delivered high quality and engaging training programs to client-facing service professionals.
- Substantial experience gained in luxury services. Examples may include luxury hotels, fine dining, private aviation, private yachting, or commercial airline training for First-Class cabins
- A comprehensive understanding of high-end service, as the service expectations of high revenue clients.
- A commitment to excellence in service, with an ability to inspire and motivate your colleagues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and spoken English is essential. You will need to deliver training programs with authority and clarity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”