CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor to join on a permanent basis. As the CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor will report to the Postholder and be responsible for all Technical Services related activities.
Role: CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Salary: On Application
- Prepare and execute CAMO audits
- Monitor subcontracted CAMO activities
- Prepare and execute contracted AMO audits, including product audits
- Contribute to the development of the CAMO compliance monitoring audit plan
- Identify, record, and report any non-compliances
- Monitor timely closure of corrective and preventive actions generated by audits and inspections
- Verify corrective and preventive actions
- Remain independent in all circumstances
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years recent and relevant work experience in a CAMO role
- General understanding of aviation safety and compliance management systems
- Aviation regulations knowledge (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Relevant engineering degree (Aeronautical Engineering preferable)
· Strong ability to work flexibly – managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
· Able to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
· Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to improve the safety and compliance management system.
· Proven ability to systematically analyse information and to objectively present non-compliances with regulation and requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
Helicopter Diagnostic Engineer – HUMS
Systems Performance Engineer
Skilled Electrical Wireman C&M
Production Test Engineer
Principal Thermal Engineer