CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor to join on a permanent basis. As the CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor will report to the Postholder and be responsible for all Technical Services related activities.
Role: CAMO Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Salary: On Application
- Prepare and execute CAMO audits
- Monitor subcontracted CAMO activities
- Prepare and execute contracted AMO audits, including product audits
- Contribute to the development of the CAMO compliance monitoring audit plan
- Identify, record, and report any non-compliances
- Monitor timely closure of corrective and preventive actions generated by audits and inspections
- Verify corrective and preventive actions
- Remain independent in all circumstances
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years recent and relevant work experience in a CAMO role
- General understanding of aviation safety and compliance management systems
- Aviation regulations knowledge (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Relevant engineering degree (Aeronautical Engineering preferable)
· Strong ability to work flexibly – managing changing and competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly to address complex issues.
· Able to challenge and influence others, including more senior colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that the right outcomes are achieved.
· Strong ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to work collaboratively to improve the safety and compliance management system.
· Proven ability to systematically analyse information and to objectively present non-compliances with regulation and requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt