Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is offering narrow and widebody VIP Completions and Maintenance for the corporate/business/private aviation market. The company was founded in 2007 in Basel, Switzerland.
Role: Certification Engineer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Starting: As soon as possible
Position and Responsibilities
- Ensure that Certification Basis is appropriate for the product, system or installation and that all applicable rules, regulations, Means of Compliance and interpretations are applied correctly.
- Ensure adequate communication and liaison internally and with external Third Parties.
- Act as Certification Engineer.
- Internal and external coordination of certification-activities for outfitting- and
modification-projects between Office of Airworthiness, Compliance Verification Engineers, Engineering Department and Third Parties such as Air Authorities, Sub-Contractors, DERs
- Preparation of certification documentation and certification supporting documentation such as Certification Plan, Certification Compliance Sheets, Master Data List, Classification of Design Changes, STC-Application
- Perform reviews of technical A/C documentation and coordination-activities for A/C operational aspects such as registration changes, import and export of A/C, compliance to JAR OPS 1 (EU OPS)
- Support the Head of Design Organisation, Chief of Office of Airworthiness and the Office of Airworthiness in administrative and organisational aspects.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification as a Senior Engineer, i.e. several years of education and experience in the fields of aviation engineering and design.
- Engineering specialist in one of the mentioned disciplines (Electric/Avionic/Systems/Mechanic)
- Experience in the various approval procedures would be appreciated (EASA Part 21 / CS / JAR / FAR).
- Computer literate with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good communication skills in English; German or French in addition will be an advantage.
- Pro-active team player with an object-oriented functioning.
- Dedicated to quality, reliability and safety.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer