Charter Sales Executive
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Charter Sales Executive to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role will be to assist in ensuring that the company utilise every sales opportunity to maximise their turnover and margin by making effective use of their resources to charter their fleet of aircraft. This will be achieved through working closely with their extensive portfolio of existing clients as well as introducing new clients to the company.
Role: Charter Sales Executive
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Processing a high volume of incoming Charter requests in a timely manner by providing accurate pricing, with supporting contractual and operational information.
- Follow sales processes from initial enquiry to close by following up enquiries and progressing sales to a conclusion,
- Process charter bookings including producing contracts and entering booking and flight information into internal company systems.
- Consistently achieve sales and margin targets to increase revenue and yield.
- Build loyalty, and improve the company’s reputation in the marketplace, develop brand awareness.
- Maintain and further develop relationships with existing clients and proactively seek new clients and prospects.
- Liaise with the Flight operations department to maximise aircraft and crew resources and to check operational feasibility.
- Completion of all pre-flight procedures, managing itinerary changes and acting as client liaison until conclusion of flight(s) with continual communication throughout.
- Proactive problem solving to manage client expectations in regard to aircraft technical issues, poor weather and other operational issues that may arise
- Ensure that all business is undertaken in accordance with the company’s H&S procedures and in accordance with company procedures.
- When required, to represent the company by attending relevant external events where clients and/or prospects will be in attendance.
- Work with the Chief Pilot and Cabin Manager to understand passenger feedback and improve our product and to give feedback to the customer.
Skills and Experience:
- Desired previous experience in the private aviation industry
- Familiarity/working knowledge of all aspects of aircraft management
- Account management experience relating to private aviation clients
- Ability to work well within a specialist team
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised – able to handle multiple, and on occasion, conflicting priorities
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”