Client Services Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Client Services Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As Client Services Manager, you will serve as a strong member of the team, overseeing day to day operations, customer service and overall progression of the company. The role will focus on supporting the incremental development of each customer through a strategic and coherent plan, resulting in long term retention, brand protection, customer loyalty and revenue growth.
Role: Client Services Manager
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday (08:30-17:30)
- Hold regular reviews with key staff to discuss customer expectations and hear team concerns.
- Oversee strategic growth of current customers through regular business reviews.
- Ensure good communication and working relationships are maintained with clients/overseas agents/suppliers.
- Identify further opportunities with existing customers and implantation.
- Identify customer service trends and determine system improvements.
- Ensure incremental improvements are made on building stronger customer relationships.
- Build own Customer relationship with key accounts which may involve Customer entertainment/visits.
- Familiarise yourself with each client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales in order to provide a personalised service.
- Expand value – added services to support customer global growth objectives.
- Drive service improvements to create efficiency of operations and lower costs.
- Provide weekly/monthly customer performance reports working with the Operations team and the Business Operations Manager.
- Coordinate Air, Road and Sea shipments to/from the UK and Cross Trade moments from start to finish.
- Ensure accuracy with billing and strong commercial judgment on margins per customer.
- Support the operations team in fulfilling all customer requirements.
- Accurately complete job files & book jobs onto the internal job management system.
- Update track/trace customer portals on relevant jobs ensuring accurate data entry and milestone reports via email.
- Prepare and present quotations for projects, ad-hoc and regular movements.
- Plan and organise your workload, work independently and within a team.
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to internally and externally.
- Assist the operations team in the on-call rota. This is shared equally between the staff.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Freight forwarding experience
- Logistics / Customer Service experience required
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.).
- Ability to create/write and articulate reports and customer proposals.
- Management skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Possess a ‘go the extra mile’ mentality.
- Emotional resilience.
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback.
- Initiative and ability to work in autonomy.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager