Clinical Support Technician
£12 - £15.26 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Clinical Support Technician join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Clinical Support Technician, you will sit within the Occupational Health team in an administration role. Your role will involve database management, booking appointments and general administration.
Role: Clinical Support Technician
Pay: £15.26 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 12-month contract with a view to extend
Location: Broughton – onsite working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
- Administration support for a busy UK Occupational Health Department. Handling incoming calls & visitors to the department, professionally converse with employees at all levels.
- Maintain clinical diary/appointments/cancellations, managing confidential medical records, scanning, and updating employee records.
- Working closely with our UK clinical team, with the ability to prioritise actions to meet customer and stakeholder expectations. Interpret/process and appropriately action clinical instructions & reports, ensuring follow up appointments, referrals and treatments are scheduled in timely manner.
- Prepare physician case files, liaising with solicitors and internal/external specialists.
- Supporting employees through absence calls, sometimes discussions are around delicate and difficult situations both with employees or their immediate family.
- Adhering to GDPR and medical confidentiality standards autonomously.
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Due to the nature of the department, dealing with sensitive information daily, confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
- As part of the larger Environment, Health & Safety/HR Teams – to integrate well as part of team, be flexible, adaptable and customer focused.
- A working knowledge of all Google application (GSuite/Drive etc) would be desirable.
- Good communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager