Command & Control Project Engineer
£50 - £55 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Command & Control Project Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. As the Command & Control Project Engineer you will be working on the Land Ceptor Programme which is moving into the In-Service Support Life Cycle phase
Role: Command & Control Project Engineer
Pay: £50 – £55 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months (possible extension)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Carryout tasks identified to successfully delivery the Subsystem CofDs.
- Delivery to agreed performance targets cost and schedule.
- Assisting with the planning of requirement verification and organisation of evidence production.
- Assisting with evidence statement generation and review.
- Supporting the acceptance of Land Ceptor and any evidence generation.
- Background in System Engineering
- Awareness of Systems Engineering principles.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Rhapsody and UML beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Software development
- Practical Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Use of DOORS for requirement management, tracking and mapping certification evidence
- System testing including the production of related documentation
- Interface specification
- Software technology and design/validation methods
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager