Share this job
I am seeking a Commercial Analyst for my aviation client in West Sussex.
You will assist a number of teams to understand trends and current market data in the aircraft purchase, sale, lease and maintenance arenas.
The Commercial Analyst will be involved in the following on a global scale:
- Developing an in depth understanding of aircraft fleet trends
- Monitoring trends in the sale & lease of aircraft, and identifying opportunities for the company to gain new business
- Creating market analysis dashboards and producing reports regarding this data
- Develop & maintain the company’s CRM to support future marketing campaigns
- Manage and enhance the company’s aircraft maintenance forecasting model
- Assist with the creation and publishing of marketing materials
- Manage the website content and coordinate social media outputs
- Attend industry events as required
Ideal candidate profile:
- Proven Commercial Analyst experience in the aviation industry
- Advanced Excel is essential. Power BI would be beneficial
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Market analysis experience and data driven mindset
- Database management experience
- Ability to create market intelligence reports for the marketing team to act upon
- Ability to create forecasting models
- Highly numerate, proactive and accountable
- Full job description available on request
- Salary is negotiable
- Mon-Fri. role. 4 days in the office. 1 day WFH
- Free onsite parking with good public transport links
- All candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
HR Business Partner
PBH Account Manager
Component Inventory Specialist
Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices