Commercial & Contracts Manager
Share this job
I am working with a great client, and they are looking for aCommercial & Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis. As the Commercial & Contracts Manager Day to day, you will be responsible for providing commercial and supplier management to the training support contracts.
Role: Commercial & Contracts Manager
Contract: Permanent – Monday – Friday
Location: Chatham, (Hybrid Working 2 days in the office)
- Lead/support any changes on Training contracts including lifecycle and new infrastructure works.
- Lead/support negotiations with the customer(s) on contractual issues where required
- Lead/support supplier management of sub-contractors
- Lead/support commercial projects across the wider Training Line of Business where required.
- Negotiate/Manage Confidentiality Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Consultancy Agreements where necessary.
- Provide appropriate governance guidance to the Training contract teams.
- Any relevant Commercial qualification (e.g. IAMCC, WCC, etc.) or similar qualification, or equivalent level of relevant experience
- Track record of leading and supporting multi million contracts contractual changes with MOD customers.
- Experience and knowledge of best practice and government processes
- Extensive commercial background in multi-disciplinary environments covering the full life cycle.
- Ability to translate impact of negotiated terms on P&L and risk to delivery.
- Creation and maintenance of relationships with key internal customers, external suppliers, and stakeholders
- Experience in infrastructure and facilities management contracts
- You must be able to achieve SC Clerance
- You must be able to fulfil travel requirements to other customer sites when required.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores and Inspection Technician
Principle Building Control Inspector
Engine MRO Customer Programs Manager
Goods Inwards Inspector
Material Inventory Controller
Building Construction Project Leader
System Modelling Engineer