£24000 - £28000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Share this job
My client is looking for a Commercial Executive to join them on a permanent basis. As the Commercial Executive you will be responsible for quoting and overseeing ad-hoc charter & airfreight enquiries and flight management
Role: Commercial Executive
Contract: Permanent, Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30pm
Location: West Sussex
- Production and reporting of key operational statistics and performance indicators where requested.
- Direct client liaison where required to both internal and external clients/stakeholders representing the company in the appropriate manner.
- Quoting for ad-hoc charter flights
- Liaising closely with key clients.
- Flight Management.
- Close coordination with Operations, Handling Agents and group overseas offices.
- Processing flight paperwork and administration related to bookings
- Other reasonable work-related requests as directed by the Line Manager.
Knowledge & Skills
- A demonstrable passion for both aviation and service delivery to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Team Working and Communication
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Warranty Specialist
Accounts Assistant (Part-time)
Reward Operations Advisor