Competence and Resource Manager
£27.00 - £29.07 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Competence and Resource Manager to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Competence and resource Manager, you will be responsible for managing Resources, Competencies & Learning for Operations and will be responsible for end-to-end Resource management activities across the Plant Operations perimeter. You will be supporting the business needs by ensuring we have the right competent resources, in the right place, both today and in the future.
Role: Competence and Resource Manager
Pay: £29.07 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton – onsite
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
In close collaboration with HR, Financial Controlling and a network of Competence & Resource Managers, you will be accountable to:
- Primary interface to Managers and HRBPs for training needs management.
- Contribute to and support business / corporate improvement projects (e.g. Learning Digital Environment, skills matrix).
- Organise regular central Resource mgt meetings (at management level) and prepare the relevant inputs to support decision-making.
- In case of deviation from the validated resource plan, support local teams in designing the appropriate mitigation plans.
- Contribute to the Industrial Academy activities in terms of learning needs anticipation and priorities setting sharing the relevant resource inputs.
- Follow-up and monitoring of the monthly KPIs of non-attendance and learning deployment with the support of HRBPs. Active support in the corrective action plan.
- Resource management and scenarios building/planning
- Industrial awareness: good working knowledge of the Plants/FALs & VSM along with an understanding of the Industrial strategy
- Awareness of the relevant financial processes (in particular AOP) and HR processes (e.g. Workforce planning, Resource Review, Competence management)
- Stakeholder management
- Communicating and influencing
- Driving improvement & innovation
- Data analytics to support decision-making
- Project Management skills
- English: fluent
- Proficient G-Suite
Candidate will need to have previous resource management – working on resource planning based on business needs
Acting as support functions for wider team – covers operations team for plant
Experience of stakeholder management and working with budgets and HR experience
Project management experience
Industrial awareness would be ideal
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”