Compliance & Quality Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for a Compliance & Quality Manager on a permanent basis. As the Compliance & Quality Manager you will develop and manage audit plan, as well as conducting surveillance of activities related to operations (IOCC, Ground Operations, Operations Support/Performance Engineering, and REX).
Role: Compliance & Quality Manager
Location: Middle East
Job Essential Experience/Skills
- Exposure to the Civil Aviation Authorities and regulatory bodies’ legal requirements, preferably GACA and/or, EASA/FAA; familiar with regulations pertaining to Licensing, procedures, and manuals.
- Knowledgeable in ICAO Annexes and ISARPS, and relative exposure to Safety/Internal & External Audit practices.
- Ability to understand airline and Aviation standard regulations.
- Possesses knowledge in documentation control systems.
- Familiar with procedures and manuals, regulations, and quality standards.
- Highly experienced on matters pertinent to Operations (flight and ground)
- Experience with different aircraft OEMs
- Experience with different aircraft OEM manuals and software
- Managerial/supervisory skills specific to the aviation industry
- Pilot and/or engineering background
- A balanced personality with focus, analytical thinking, efficiency, and commitment to successful results.
- Proven skills in analysing data, identifying irregularities and recommending corrective measures.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective team player capable of supporting teams of different functions
- 8-10 years of related working experience in the aviation/airlines industry in the Flight Operations department, Quality Assurance/Audit, or related position
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance