Composite Repair Engineer – Workshop
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Workshop Inspector on a permanent basis. As the Composite Repair Engineer you are responsible for routine and AOG composite repair of parts and assemblies under EASA Part 145 approval to support our clients MRO.
Role: Composite Repair Engineer – Workshop
Salary: Upon Application
Shift Pattern: Monday – Thursday, 7am – 4pm, Friday 7am – 1pm
- Perform Composite repairs to aircraft and components within the Clients facilities.
- Liaison with CTS Planning to develop the repair techniques and methods from OEM Tech Data.
- Ensure all work is completed IAW procedures, regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed and all planned tasks are carried out accurately and in order.
- Other tasks as required by Senior Management.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in Aircraft Composite Repair
- Navigation and use of Aircraft Tech Data (SRM, CMM, AMM etc)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Hold the right to work in the UK – proof is required as part of our shortlisting process
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer