Composite Shop Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
A unique opportunity has arisen with my client for a Composite Shop Technician on a permanent basis. In this role you will be required to join the existing team in a busy composite shop which serves the production floor. You will be performing repairs and modifications to aircraft structures and components both in the shop environment and on the production floor.
Role: Composite Shop Technician
Salary: Upon Application
- Accountable for the Safe, Cost Effective & On-Time delivery of all Structural, Composite and Paint repairs.
- Ensures relevant repair documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Working collaboratively with the composites team.
- Integration of our values and pillars as a constant way of operating including compliance with the organisational policies and procedures detailed in the clients MOE and Supporting manuals.
- An ambitious, agile and honest individual, committed to team work, and excellence.
- Attendance at the 5S and cleanliness roster for the shop and be active in continuous auditing and monitoring of cleanliness standards both in the shop and on project lines.
Experience & Qualifications
- Composite experience is essential with good knowledge of composite repair techniques (Wet Layup, honeycomb core replacements, metal to metal bonding and Pre-Peg, Carbon and Fiberglass bonding repairs and more).
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Open to obtain and maintain licenses, or certifications as required
- Ability to work overtime as required
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Development & Production Test Engineer
Production Manager (Aviation MRO)
Mechanical Systems Engineer
Senior Building Control Inspector
Senior Aircraft Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer