Configuration Document Controller
£30.90 - £32.90 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Configuration Document Controller on an initial 6-month contract. As a Configuration Document Controller, you are responsible for both internal and external documentation and or data delivered to the Project, in collaboration with the Project Team and the Configuration Manager.
Role: Configuration Document Controller
Pay: £32.90 per hour via Umbrella
Location: Portsmouth or Stevenage
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS leading to SC
- Recording of documents in the company PDM (Product Data Management) database Creation and control of metadata.
- Distribution of documents/data and creation of Data-packs.
- Monitor and control the quality of internal documents via the formal check.
- Support Project end users for document related queries.
- Propose process improvements to improve efficiencies where identified.
- Where required recording and controlling non-document data (media etc.).
- Support to Project Configuration Manager and/or Local Team Leader as required.
- Developing and maintaining DMS training material and training staff as required.
- Knowledge, experience and track record of utilising Product Data Management (PDM) & DMS databases specifically WindChill.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Documentation may cover ITAR data (eligibility to handle ITAR is mandatory for this role) some Projects may require classified data handling, higher security clearance may be required and will be managed by local Team Leads.
- The ability to work autonomously, efficiently and methodically with good organisational and interpersonal skills is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”