£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Configuration Engineer to join them on an initial 6-month basis. A Configuration Engineer / Technical Administrator is required with previous experience of handling product data such as Bill of Materials and Design Changes, as well as maintaining Product Lifecycle Management Tools (PLM) and Configuration Management Documentation.
Role: Configuration Engineer
Pay: £35 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Handling, processing, and recording of design changes against our product definitions. Liaising across teams to maintain accurate records of design change status to prepare for project review meetings.
- Managing user access to company Product Lifecycle Management tool (PLM); collaborating with functional and project stakeholders to ensure appropriate levels of access are granted and subsequently controlled.
- Collaborating with project Configuration Engineers to ensure user access and project signatories are harmonised and documented within project specific signatories’ lists.
- Implementing updates to project Configuration Management Plans. Collaborating with project Configuration Management teams to review accuracy and validity of plans before compiling and publishing agreed updates.
- Supporting Configuration Management teams with additional project and functional activities including supplier process audits, maintenance of project documentation and family trees, creation and management of PLM data containers and folders, processing data administration requests within PLM.
- Experience in managing documentation and/or user access within a product data management tool. (Experience of PTC Windchill would be extremely advantageous).
- Experience of working within, and effectively collaborating across a Configuration Management or Technical Data Management team.
- Experience of creating, reviewing and updating technical plans.
- Proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- Be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within a company.
- To demonstrate a level of initiative a high concern for order and quality and an eye for detail.
- Strong Communication Skills – Verbal, Written, Electronic.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial R& T Engineer
Lead Static Stress Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
Engineering Delivery Team Leader
Clinical Support Technician