Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant
Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £30000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for my Crawley based aviation industry client. This role will support the Head of Legal.
Legal/contractual administration experience is essential.
Previous experience working in the aviation industry would be very beneficial.
An ideal candidate background could be a Contracts Administrator, Legal Secretary or Paralegal within the aviation industry. However, this list is not exclusive.
The Contracts Administrator will have responsibility for the completion of certain priority projects, including:
- Catalogue and index of NDAs
- Catalogue and index of non-lease contracts
- Due diligence to identify contracts requiring the provision of change of address notices, and preparation and provision of those notices to counterparties
The successful candidate will also support as required in legal and contractual management, including:
- Management of existing transaction documentation
- Oversight of existing lessor obligations
- Control of in-house transaction documentation templates
- Project management of the documentation, execution and closing of transactions within deadlines and ensuring compliance with Company policies
- Supporting the due diligence and documentation of the purchase of assets
- Drafting, negotiation and management of other documentation including side letters, NDAs, RORAs, warranty assignments, MRO & OEM support agreements
- Liaising with and monitoring of outside counsel
- Management of transaction execution costs (including fees of tax, legal and other professional advisors)
- Liaising with owners and operators of assets as required
Ideal candidate profile:
- Legal/contractual administration experience is essential. Some finance and document control experience in addition would be useful
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to pick up new software packages
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- This role will be office based in Crawley for 4 days per week, with one day WFH
- Mon – Fri. working week
- Salary: c. £30,000 depending on experience
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive/Administrator
Customer Service Specialist
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician